NM Watercolor Society Signature Member Group
What does "Signature Status" in the New Mexico Watercolor Society entail?
New Mexico Watercolor Society Signature Member status is attained when a NMWS member in good standing has been accepted in five (5) "eligible" NMWS juried shows within five (5) years.
NMWS Signature Member process "eligible" juried shows include:
1) NMWS Spring Exhibition
2) NMWS Fall Exhibition
3) Masterworks of New Mexico Annual Exhibition
4) The Western Federation of Watercolor Society Annual Exhibition
5) The NMWS Southern Chapter Spring Exhibition
The Process - for eligible NMWS Members only (Please log-in to this website first)
1) Read the NMWS Signature Member Group Guidelines thoroughly on the sub-menu to this page.
2) Complete and submit a Signature Member Group Application Form. either in paper or electronic format (see the SMG Application Form page). Send a check for $10.00 to the NMWS Signature Member Group or pay online by credit card or Pay/Pal.
3) After verification of all requirements having been met, the NMWS member will be granted official recognition of having achieved Signature Member Group status in the New Mexico Watercolor Society. From that time forward, the artist may add the initials “NMWS” with his or her signature on signed art work.